Friday, September 11, 2009

My First Trip to the Zoo: A Photo Essay

"I don't see any lions..."
"Lions are notoriously secretive creatures, my dear. Indeed, during my many travels to the savannah..."
"...I have only once managed a glimpse of the elusive King of the Jungle."
"However, Madam, should we see such a majestic beast, I must insist that you stand back. They are very dangerous creatures and you must avoid direct eye--"
"Look! I see one!"
Rawr!
"That kitty is cute!""I do declare...that lion looks a bit dodgy, but well, erm, I need a closer look.
Right... I think I left my binoculars in the car...Cheerio."


3 comments:

Georgie said...

Do you know, I don't know that I've seen pics of you as a little kid...

veganboyjosh said...

best.

blog.

EVAR.

i love you.

This Must be the Place . . . said...

The green and orange combo is stunning. I love it. I want to go to the zoo when we come visit.