Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Books of 2010: Reading Can Be Fun!

In honor of the reading I do for fun, instead of for work, I thought I'd keep track of the books I read this year.

Non-Fiction: 
Eating the Dinosaur--Chuck Klosterman
Lost Cyclist: The Epic Tale of an American Adventurer and His Mysterious Disappearance--David Herlihy
Spice: The History of a Temptation--Jack Turner
Born to Run--Christopher McDougall

Fiction:
Neverwhere--Neil Gaiman
Stardust--Neil Gaiman
The Bachman Books--Stephen King
Dust of Dreams--Stephen Erikson
Hunger Games/Catching Fire/The Mockingjay--Suzanne Collins
Wizard of Earthsea (Books 1-4)--Ursula Le Guin
Affinity--Sarah Waters

 Books I Re-Read:
 Camulod Chronicles (Books 1-5)--Jack Whyte
A Game of Thrones--George R.R. Martin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the Hunger Games coming soon from Amazon. I'm excited to read it and hope I'm not let down by all of the hype that's surrounded it from friends who've read it.