Friday, January 8, 2010

The Holidays In Pictures

In November, I'd planned on writing an ode to six months. But, then we took a long road trip to Arizona, California and Utah (with a quick trip through Vegas for vegan donuts), the semester and all its ensuing madness came to an end, the holidays and Aspen's visit arrived, and I'm just now wondering where the last two months have gone since Eames recently turned 8 months...

Fact is, he's like a different kid. And by kid, I mean he's hardly a baby any more. He 's not crawling yet, but he puched himself backward around the floor. Honestly, though, he's much more interested in walking and wants to stand and move from place to place on his own two feet. He's eating food, real food, though this still hasn't given me a break from feedings and hasn't helped him sleep through the night. So far, he's had kale, sweet potatoes, tofu, lentils, oatmeal, spinach, pumpkin, coconut milk, coconut milk yogurt, banana, avocado, peas, and beets (and perhaps a few other veggies--I'm beginning to lose track).

Anyway, there's so much to catch up on that I'm not even going to try. I'll let the pictures do the talking instead:
Dressed for the winter
Enjoying the Tucson sun
Eames likes his Vans
My other baby
Aspen, Josh, and Eames in the Glenwood Hot Springs
Eames giving me the hard sell

No comments: