Thursday, June 5, 2008

Look Who's Coming to Dinner

This place needs a lot of things, but one of those things was not another cat. That, however, doesn't seem to matter. Yesterday I brought a new cat into the palace. His previous owners adopted a baby from Ethiopia who, as it turns out, is allergic to cats. So, he needed a home. I had no desire to get another cat, but he's a Devon Rex. I've always dreamed of owning a Sphynx, but know I'll never go through a breeder and so the chances of getting on are pretty much nil. But, a Devon Rex is like the next best thing. So, without further ado, here's Simi:
Look at his curly coat:
He's currently residing in one of the spare rooms to allow everyone to adapt to his presence before the big introductions. Josh, lucky guy that he is, may get the honors since he'll be alone here all weekend while I'm in California. I don't think he knew what he was getting into. Speaking of, we have another new addition to the palace:
At least it's a lot like having a new addition. The real question, though, is what Aspen will call him now. Granola Guy no longer seems to fit.

No comments: